Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Team bonding with Maleficent

At my job there have so many changes with people that have been there for years leaving and new people coming in that the team leaders decided it was time to have a team bonding event outside of work so that everyone gets to know one another and just have a good time. The leads decided that it would be a good idea if we all went to the movies together and check out the new Maleficent movie. So on Monday evening a few of us meet at the movie theater to check out the movie, although it wasn't a big showing of people as they were expecting. Out of everyone that came only two of the new people showed up and a lot of the veterans were there (which since I've been at my job for about 6 months now I am considered a veteran). We all had a blast though sharing a bunch of laughs and taking a bunch of pictures.

Our "Family Photo"


I love being able to go out and do things with the people that I work with because it brings us closer together and it helps us get through our tough days at work knowing that we are all there for each other.

Do you all have team bonding event with the people you work with, if you work that is?



Like I said we went out and saw the movie Maleficent in IMAX which was fantastic. The movie is so beautifully made and the story is very different than what we all grew up with. That is all that I am going to say about the movie because I don't want to give it all away. If you were thinking about going to see the movie I highly suggest that you do. And if you have no idea what I am talking about here is the trailer for the movie.




I hope you all go out and watch this movie with your loved ones whether it be with your family, your friends or your work friends.

1 comment:

  1. I want to see that movie, it looks so good! Love your pics!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete